Tech startups in Seattle have seen these as some of the largest tech related funding rounds in 2018.
- Convoy - $177,324,953. Convoy uses the latest technology to connect shippers with nearby carriers and book jobs instantly.
- Rover- $124,999,962. A Place for Rover, Inc. operates a community for dog lovers to connect owners with sitters for home dog stays.
- Qumulo - $92,999,916. Qumulo develops data-aware scale-out NAS storage systems that provide users with real-time visibility into their data footprint.
- Outreach - $64,999,962. Outreach, Inc. provides an account-based sales communication platform for sales development representatives, account executives, and success managers.
- Nohla Therapeutics - $44,999,999. Nohla Therapeutics Inc. develops and manufactures ex vivo expanded universal donor cellular therapies to treat patients with cancer and other life threatening illnesses.
- Highspot - $34,999,998. Highspot delivers the industry's most advanced sales enablement tools and software for improving marketing effectiveness and increasing sales.
- Human - $21,217,678. Human is a Seattle-based consumer technology company that builds products which put people's needs, relationships and experiences first.
- Stratos Genomics - $20,156,451. Stratos Genomics develops Sequencing by Expansion (SBX™), a single-molecule detection process that enables whole genome sequencing.
- JetClosing - $18,961,869. JetClosing, Inc. develops a software application for the real estate closing process.
- theMaven - $17,775,000. theMaven, Inc. is a group media network. The Company operates a closed-
network platform of journalists, causes and independent media channels.