We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
When you enter your credit card information for a Fundz Pro subscription, we use it solely to collect payment from you. This information if processed securely using Secure Socket Layer technology and is processed via Braintree Payments, a PayPal Company.
Braintree payments is not permitted to store, retain, or use any information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
When you log in to use the website and application through one of your Social Networking Accounts, such account will automatically provide us with, or authorize us to access, some personal information about you (collectively, the "Personal Information"). Such Personal Information may include your first and last name, username, profile pictures, unique identifiers and access tokens, e-mail address, and phone numbers. We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use the Fundz Application or the website unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily or authorize us to access it.
In addition to the Personal Information, we may collect additional information (collectively, the "Other Information"). Such Other Information may include:
- When you visit the Website, we may collect your IP address, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, sections of the Website visited, etc.
- When you use the App, we may collect your browsing activity occurring via the App (collectively, the "Browsing Data"). As described below, we will not use the Browsing Data to market and promote anything to you, and we will use our good-faith, reasonable efforts to contractually prohibit the Venues from doing the same.
- When you use the App, we may collect the Venue in which you have authenticated, offers from us and our promotional partners that you have accepted or rejected, and similar information.
- When you use the App, we may collect information regarding the total data transferred or consumed, time logged in, and similar information.
How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Personal Information and the Other Information to provide and improve the Website and the App; solicit your feedback; inform you about our products and Apps and those of our third-party marketing partners (without using Browsing Data, as described above).
- In order to provide the App, we may share your Personal Information, Geolocational Information, and Other Information with the applicable Venue. We do not, and will not, knowingly provide Browsing Data to the Venue or any such Venue's internet service provider, although Venues and such Venue's internet service provider may independently gain access to such Browsing Data. As mentioned above, we will use our good-faith, reasonable efforts to contractually prohibit the Venues from accessing, using, or sharing your Browsing Data, but in no instances shall we be responsible for any Venue's or any Venue's internet service provider's use of Browsing Data.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Website and App, we might analyze the Other Information and the Geolocational Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Apps and/or the Website. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, Venues and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products, the Website, and Apps to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing network services, information technology support and customer services. These other companies will have access to the Personal Information, the Geolocational Information, and the Other Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information, the Geolocational Information, and the Other Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such information, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
The Website and the Apps are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Website or the Apps and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.
How to Contact Us
Fundz has customers around the world, from small startups to professionals at leading organizations, such as: