Last Modified: March 1, 2019
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Use of Credit Card Information
When you enter your credit card information for a Fundz Pro subscription, we use it solely to collect payment from you. This information if processed securely using Secure Socket Layer technology and is processed via Braintree Payments, a PayPal Company.
Braintree payments is not permitted to store, retain, or use any information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
Security of your Personal Information
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When sensitive Personal Information (such as a credit card number and/or geo-location data) is collected on our Websites and/or transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
The Information We Collect
1. Personal Information When you log in to use the website and application through one of your Social Networking Accounts, such account will automatically provide us with, or authorize us to access, some personal information about you (collectively, the "Personal Information"). Such Personal Information may include your first and last name, username, profile pictures, unique identifiers and access tokens, e-mail address, and phone numbers. We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use the Fundz Application or the website unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily or authorize us to access it.
2. Other Information
In addition to the Personal Information, we may collect additional information (collectively, the "Other Information"). Such Other Information may include:
From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as product and application preferences, and other information that does not identify you personally.
From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the App or the Website, including, without limitation:
- When you visit the Website, we may collect your IP address, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, sections of the Website visited, etc.
- When you use the App, we may collect your browsing activity occurring via the App (collectively, the "Browsing Data"). As described below, we will not use the Browsing Data to market and promote anything to you, and we will use our good-faith, reasonable efforts to contractually prohibit the Venues from doing the same.
- When you use the App, we may collect the Venue in which you have authenticated, offers from us and our promotional partners that you have accepted or rejected, and similar information.
- When you use the App, we may collect information regarding the total data transferred or consumed, time logged in, and similar information.
About Your Device
We may collect information about your Device, including universally unique ID ("UUID"), MAC address, operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows), carrier and country location, hardware and processor information (storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled, and network type (WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G).
From Cookies. Information that we collect using "cookie" technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer's or Mobile Device's hard drive so that your computer will "remember" information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Website and/or the App. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or Mobile Device. Please consult your Internet browser's documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Website or the App may not function properly.
How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Personal Information and the Other Information to provide and improve the Website and the App; solicit your feedback; inform you about our products and Apps and those of our third-party marketing partners (without using Browsing Data, as described above).
- In order to provide the App, we may share your Personal Information, Geolocational Information, and Other Information with the applicable Venue. We do not, and will not, knowingly provide Browsing Data to the Venue or any such Venue's internet service provider, although Venues and such Venue's internet service provider may independently gain access to such Browsing Data. As mentioned above, we will use our good-faith, reasonable efforts to contractually prohibit the Venues from accessing, using, or sharing your Browsing Data, but in no instances shall we be responsible for any Venue's or any Venue's internet service provider's use of Browsing Data.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Website and App, we might analyze the Other Information and the Geolocational Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Apps and/or the Website. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, Venues and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products, the Website, and Apps to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing network services, information technology support and customer services. These other companies will have access to the Personal Information, the Geolocational Information, and the Other Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
With your permission, third-party applications or Apps may access your Personal Information.
We use standard OAuth (open authorization) to enable you to give permission to share your Personal Information with other websites and Apps, such as Facebook and LinkedIn (e.g., when you agree to a pop-up requesting you to allow another application to access your account information). We also use OAuth to allow us to share information about you that is stored by us without sharing your security credentials. To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Personal Information, Geolocational Information, and Other Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fundz or others.
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information, the Geolocational Information, and the Other Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such information, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
The Website and the Apps are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Website or the Apps and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.
How to Contact Us